11/11/2009 - 13/11/2009
11 – 13 November , 2009
1. Termination of a MP terms of power.
2. Release of a member of the Commission for Establishing of Property Acquired from Criminal Activity.
3. Second reading, bill on amendment and supplement to the Ministry of Interior Act (passed on first reading on 15.10.2009) - continuation.
4. Second Reading, bill on amendment and supplement to the State Agency for National Security Act(Approved on first reading on 16.10.2009).
5. First reading, Bill on amendment and supplement to the Environment Protection Act(submitted by: Council of Ministers on 9.10.2009).
6. First reading, bills on amendment to the Energy Act(submitted by: Council of Ministers, on 19.10.2009, Martin Dimitrov, Ivan Ivanov, on 21.10.2009).
7. Second Reading,bill on amendment to the Ownership and Use of Agricultural Land Act (adopted at first reading on 15.10.2009).
8. Draft resolution on granting consent to the Council of Ministers to conduct negotiations and sign Amendment № 2 of the Finance Treaty between Bulgaria and the European Investment Bank (Bulgaria - a project for waste water treatment in the basin of the Maritza River ") (Mover: Council of Ministers on 23.10.2009).
9. Denunciation bill of the Agreement between Bulgaria and the United Nations Development Program, signed in 1992 and the Additional Protocol to it of 2004 (submitted by: Council of Ministers on 2.11.2009).
10. First reading of bills amending the Labor Code (submitted by: Emilia Maslarova and Dragomir Stoinev, on 28.9.2009; Vanyo Sharkov and a group of MPs on 7.10.2009; Svetlana Naidenova, Viara Petrova and Emanuela Spasova on 28.10.2009).
11. Draft resolution on support for acts passed in Europe, which condemn the crimes committed by the Communist and National Socialist regimes (Submitted: Lachezar Toshev and a group of MPs on 22.7.2009).
12. Draft declaration of the National Assembly of Bulgaria in regards with Resolution UN № S-12 / 1, dated 16 October 2009 of the UN Council on Human Rights and the Goldstone Report (submitted by: Yane Yanev and a group of MPs on 30.10.2009 ).
13. First reading, bill on amendment and supplement to the Medicinal Products for Human Use Act(submitted by Lachezar Ivanov and a group of MPs on 23.10.2009).
14. First reading, two draft bills on amendment to the Health Insurance Act (Submitted by: Vanyo Sharkov and Martin Dimitrov on 30.9.2009; and Lachezar Ivanov on 8/10/2009).
15. Parliamentary control – oral and written answers to questions and inquiries posed by members of parliament.